I’m not a very good photographer; but I do like taking photos. And I do like remembering why I took a picture or being inspired by an image. So, on a day of no words, its no worries. I’ll see what my camera has to say.
- Sometimes, it’s great to stand out from the crowd…
- … but it’s also fine to blend in from time to time.
- You can be unique and still recognise yourself in others:
- Sometimes you have to look at the big picture…
- … and at other times you need to focus on the detail.
- And, sometimes, it takes a few attempts to achieve what you set out to achieve: